Dry gas filter is equipment used in the gas pressure reduction and metering plants, which protect the pressure regulators, the valves, the positive displacement meters etc. from the solid particles present in the gas, if any. The filters construction is stout and they may be easily installed and maintained. The filtering element is able to filter the solid particles up to 5µ.
- Design: ASME Section VIII D.I, IGS-M-PM-105 (1).
- Design (Filter Element): IGS-M-PM-111(1).
- Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings: ASME B16.5
- Forged Fittings, Socket-Welding and Threaded: ASME B16.11
- Test and Inspection: Acc. To ASME Sec. VIII D.I & ASME Sec. IX
- Design Pressure: up to 1440psi
- Product Range: NPS 2” up to 16” (Inlet & Outlet Nozzle Size)
- Capacity Range: 400 SCMH to 375000 SCMH
- Pressure Class: #150/#300/#600.
- Standard Temperature: -29°C to 85°C
- Service: Natural gas
- Equipped with Quick Opening Closure (for easy access to change filter elements)
- Type: Vertical (in Flat Station) – Horizontal (in Cabinet Station)
- Tests: Non destructive test (RT-PT/100%) – Paint thickness & adhesion Test – Pneumatic & Hydrostatic test.
- Pipe: ASTM A 106 Gr. B
- Flange: ASTM A 105
- Other materials available on request.
- Material: Woven Polyester End Fiber or Suitable Equivalent
- Filtering capacity: 5 μm
- Efficiency: 85%
- Type: G0.5 – G1 – G1.5 – G2 – G2,5 – G3 – G 3.5 – G4 – G5- G6