High performance butterfly valves having a double eccentricity of AIV valve can be used widely for automatic proportion control, simple and clear valve structure enables user to assemble and disassemble easily.
Our valves are classified as Wafer Type, Lugged Type and Flanged end type. Their principal parts are consisting of body, disc, seat and materials of each part are different according to the working condition.
Butterfly valve is much smaller than other valve designs. The results are saving in materials, less weight, small space requirement, and easy installation and operation.
- Design API 609, MSS SP 67
- Face to Face size ISO 15752
- End Type ASME B16.5 & B16.47 & ISO 7005
- Test and Inspection API 598
- Fire safe valve design. Design verification through tests and certificates according to API 6FA and ISO 10497 standards.
- Tight shut off
- Less fluid resistance achieved through smooth flow
- Low pressure drop
- On-off or throttling applications
- Suitable for automation with low operating torque and 90 degree operating angle
- Reduced weight and installation space
- No flange gasket
- Quick fitting and dismantling
- Easy replacement and renewable seat
- Product Range: NPS 02”-56” (DN 50-DN 1400)
- Pressure Class: #150/#300/#600
- Standard Temperature: -29°C to 85°C (Special versions for service outside this range on request)
- Lever Operated
- Gearbox (GB)
- Electric Actuators (EA)
- Spring Return Pneumatic Actuator (GC)
- Gas Over Oil Actuators (GO)
- Safety Shut Off Valve Actuator (GS)