These types of valves are being used for natural gas pipeline pig stations, Compressor and Measuring stations, RMS Pressure Regulating and Measuring stations and Underground & Aboveground applications. Conformity to MR0175 requirements and PSL2 level can be obtained upon request and can be manufactured with different materials.
Valves are manufactured with full port or reduced port. Bore diameters comply with API 6D standards.
Connection pups are welded upon request with dimensions determined by manufacturer and customer.
- Design API 6D, ISO 14313, ASME B16.34
- Face to Face size ASME B16.10
- End Type ASME B16.5 & B16.47 & ISO 7005
- Test and Inspection API 598
- Fire safe valve design. Design verification through tests and certificates according to API 6FA and ISO 10497 standards.
- Full Welded (FW)
- Forged Steel (FS)
- Cast Steel (CS)
- Double Block & Bleed (DBB)
- Trunion Ball (TB)
- Anti-Static Device (ASD)
- Fire Safe Design (FSD)
- Self-Relief Effect (SRE) or Double Piston effect (DPE) type seat design
- Emergency Sealing Design (SLS)
- Above Ground (AG)
- Under Ground (UG)
- Butt Weld End (BW)
- Flanged End (RF, RTJ)
- Product Range: NPS 02”-56” (DN 50-DN 1400)
- Pressure Class: #150/#300/#600/#900/#1500/#2500
- Standard Temperature: -29°C to 85°C (Special versions for service outside this range on request)
- Lever Operated
- Gearbox (GB)
- Electric Actuators (EA)
- Spring Return Pneumatic Actuator (GC)
- Gas Over Oil Actuators (GO)
- Safety Shut Off Valve Actuator (GS)